Tuesday 18 December 2012

New Ilene Leshinsky LCSW

I'd like to do a little reading first, then talk to the professional.

January 28, 2011 6:18 AM Subscribe

Career moves and taxes question: Tiffany And Co Bangles Need recommendations for resources that I can read to help me understand how my tax situation changes a) due to career-related educational expenses and b) when I start consulting. Also need a CPA in Chicago who will help me sort through these issues.

Background: I will have large career-related education expenses this year. I want to understand whether I can deduct them as business expenses. I am also planning on leaving my job to start consulting this year; I want to learn the tax ramifications of the different consulting arrangements (W2 employee for an agency, 1099, start my own corp).

I know I must talk to a CPA. That's one part of the question: I need a CPA who can talk me through these tax questions. I'm in Chicago north of the Loop.

But I don't even know what my questions are, and I always like to read up before I talk to a professional anyway. So I'd like any links (or personal advice) on what I should be considering and Tiffany and co Jewelry   what I should ask when I talk to a CPA.
Bachmann headlines a Tea Party rally at the state capitol in Des Moines, IowaShe blasts "Obamacare" and says the nation's health care law should be repealedBachmann also says she'll help Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner get a job after she winsLast week, she said "a certain Hawaiian president . should go back to Hawaii"

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN) -- Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann is getting more creative, and apparently more aggressive, in her political attacks against President Barack Obama.

On Saturday, the Minnesota congresswoman took fresh jabs at the president. In one instance, Bachmann said she hoped to oust him from his current employment, become president herself -- and then help Obama find a job. Bachmann also blasted "Obamacare," saying it would cost American jobs and questioning if Obama "was in his right mind" for championing it.

The comments came as Bachmann headlined an enthusiastic yet sparsely populated Tea Party rally at the state capitol in Des Moines, Iowa. Earlier Saturday, in Iowa City, the candidate launched a bus tour through the first-in-the-nation caucus state.

As she served up red meat to the assembled conservatives, Bachmann took aim at Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner -- and the president -- over the economy.

"I want you to know, as president of the United States, I look forward to creating real jobs for both the Treasury secretary and the president of the United States," Bachmann said.

Later, she continued a common  Cheap Tiffany Pendants  Republican refrain -- that the nation's health care law should be repealed. But Bachmann put a spin on that argument, citing figures that claim the law would bleed jobs on top of those already lost in the troubled economy.

Saying the president "has cost this economy millions of jobs," Bachmann questioned "who, with all due respect, in their right mind would propose a massive government takeover [of health care]" that would cost thousands of jobs.

It's unclear if such talk is part of an amped-up strategy by Bachmann or simply new variations on well-worn attack    lines. Whatever the case, it is not without risk. Polls generally show that while conservative voters like the tough talk, such language could turn off critical blocs of independent voters.

Saturday's swipes follow others recently launched by Bachmann.

Last week, she told a crowd in South Carolina, "And we think that there is a certain Hawaiian president who should go back to Hawaii!"

And at a recent conference of Internet-savvy conservatives in Minneapolis, Bachmann used an unusual line of attack.

"The president promised the http://www.tffanyjewelryscheap.com/ African-American community, he promised the Hispanic community that he would make their lives better. And that is what we want for every American," Bachmann said. "This president isn't working. He's failing the Hispanic community. He is failing the African-American community. He's failing all of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment